Category Archives: Cats
I will be away until Monday with several friends. We have rented an extremely tiny houseboat on Lake Powell (in southern Utah), and I’m leaving tomorrow at the ghastly hour of midnight. Lucky for me, some other poor sap volunteered to drive seven hours in the middle of the night, so I’ll probably pass out in a hapless friend’s lap as soon as we hit the interstate. I’ll be looking forward to three days of partying, swiming, and maybe jet skiing if I have the extra cash. The only thing that could make this weekend more exciting would be the ability to bring my cat.
Lifted shamelessly from Egalantine’s Cake.
- Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
- Using only the first page, pick an image.
- Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
- What is your first name?
- What is your favorite food?
- What high school did you go to?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Favorite drink?
- Dream vacation?
- Favorite dessert?
- What you want to be when you grow up?
- What do you love most in life?
- One Word to describe you.
- Your flickr name
- Someone named Jen takes nice pictures of bugs
- Risotto, and I can cook a mean garlic mushroom one
- Apparently my high school shares a name with this curious sculpture
- Nothing is prettier than red
- Portman is awesome, I forgive her for Star Wars
- I want a Mojito right now
- French Canada reclaiming my roots and shizznit
- Tiramisu, the more the better
- Cats are the philosophers I wished I could be
- I love books, especially the smell of them
- My eccentricity isn’t as obvious as awesomely purple hair though
- Apparently some blue butterflies are called polyommatus icarus by smart people
I am so enamored of my cats that it is pathetic. In my defense, they are the furry overlords of my humble abode, who have so graciously decided to pose for pictures in return for Lap Time and worship.
Napoleon, as you can observe above, is incredibly pink, white, and fluffy. He and his twenty-pound bulk enjoy eating through twenty-five dollars of cat food a month and commandeering my lap whenever he pleases.
Napoleon and his brother, Lil’ Guy, impeded my
futile attempt at organization cleaning yesterday by distracting me with their awesome fuzziness. After an hour or two of Lap Time this humble peon had to provide catnip as a suitable exchange for permission to dismantle the playground.